& Credit Control
The sales ledger allows excellent control of your debtors. Not only are tight controls available from implementing the 'held order facility' in order entry, but the comprehensive date based sales ledger provides you the flexibility to process orders and post cash in multiple periods at the same time. This eliminates the bottleneck that some companies experience at the month-end. All sales ledger reports, debtor's reports, statements and history reports can be run back to a specific date and will report the information at that point in time for essential audit purposes.
A comprehensive BACS facility allows you to collect funds for fixed monthly amounts or variable amounts, interfacing into a number of 3rd party BACS applications. This modern sales ledger has been specifically tuned to the demands of the fuel industry and is fully integrated into sales order processing application.
The key features:
• Date based ledger with no laborious month-end processes
• More than one period open at any one time
• Batch processing of invoices, cash and credit cards
• Date based reporting
• Discount/surcharge facility in cash posting
• Collection of debit card and purchase card transactions after the order confirmation process with the automatic allocation and matching of invoices paid
• Debtors report period and date based
• Statements printed or e-mailed
• A4 reporting onto laser
• Audit report for reconciliation
• Sales history statement reconstructing historical month-end balances.
• Copy invoices e-mailed
• BACS output facility
• Ability to amend and change BACS output
• Auddis facility
• Notes facility that interfaces into Microsoft Outlook
• Multiple delivery addresses per account
• Different payment terms for bulk, non bulk and fuel cards
• Reversal of bounced cheques and direct debits
• Credit control letters for domestic and commercial